Get in touch!
Frequently asked questions:
Cupro is a vegan fabric that consists of cellulose, the main component of various plants such as cotton and bamboo. This fabric can be seen as a sustainable replacement for silk. Silk needs the silkworm cocoon. The Silkworms are grown on a large scale and boiled alive together with the cocoon. During this process, the caterpillar does not survive.
The scarves are produced in Northern Italy. The scarves are printed in the first factory and the scarves are finished by hand in the second factory. The latter factory has many customers in the high, luxury segment.
Standard shipping is 2-5 (working) days. Shipping may be slightly delayed during holidays, peak periods and weekends.
Yes, the packaging is partly recycled and partly recyclable. FAAMIEUX uses sustainable materials and is 100% plastic free.
You pay at FAAMIEUX with the following payment methods:
– credit card
– gift card
This works as follows;
With iDEAL you pay directly for your order via online banking from one of the participating banks.
You pay in a few steps:
1. Select iDEAL as payment method during checkout
2. Select your bank from the list
3. You will be redirected to online banking of your bank where you log in as usual
4. Confirm your payment. As your payment details have already been entered, you don’t need to fill them in.
5. Your bank will immediately show a payment confirmation
6. You go back to faamieux.com and your purchase and payment are complete!
Credit cards accepted: FAAMIUEX accepts credit cards with the Mastercard or Visa logo.
Debit after sending your order If your credit card purchase has been approved, the money will be reserved immediately and you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. Your credit card will be debited as soon as FAAMIEUX dispatches your order. If the credit card transaction is not accepted, your order will be cancelled. In that case, contact your bank or credit card company.